Saturday, August 13, 2005

Whatevah

In a fit of complete boredom I found myself watching "Something's Gotta Give" on HBO. My boredom was not alleviated apparently, as my mind began to idly wander until I started wondering what ever became of Sifl and Olly.

I only knew one guy who liked the show other then me. I looked them up on Wikipedia and it turns out that the guy who did Olly also did "The United States of Whatever", possily the funniest minute ever composed. I laughed more just thinking about that song then I had during the entire movie. When I clicked the link for the song I was confronted with this wiki-statement:

This article about a musical group, band, singer, musician, album, or song does not make it clear whether the subject meets the WikiProject Music criteria for importance. For guidelines see the WikiProject Music Notability and Music guidelines. If you have the relevant information, please expand the article to include it.
Needless to say, a response was necessary.
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home