- Name: TheJew
While all jews think alike, we do not think the same things. What we share is a belief that back and forth discussion is the best method for dealing with the universe. Specifically, we are almost always open to the idea that someone or something may have a new helpful perspective we would otherwise be unaware of.
- The (Right Wing Spin) Situation
- Putting Bush in a Compromising Position
- We are so Fucked
- Everything Bad is Good for You
- Live 8
- Armies of Horny Angry Young People
- Da Bears!
- All jews think alike
- Ending Employer-Sponsored Healthcare
- Daily Show Withdrawal